Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9,2011

So today was bridal expo day at the downtown Hyat Regency.I elected not to go with the girls today although they said it was really nice and there was alot of people there. But I was not really in the mood to deal with alot of people today.
So now I have an Idea of what the food will cost a whopping $3000.00 approx.
All of the girls seemed a little tired today I guess from there night out dancing and having fun at the Bull last night.
 Paul took us out to cracker barrel for dinner and then Lindsay and the girls left to go back to Gainesville. So now Lindsay and Alex need to set up meetings with the venue and the reception hall to look them over and decide if they are going to have the wedding in Gainesville. It seems to be cheaper up there on pretty much everything. So on to the next adventure I'm sure......

No comments:

Post a Comment