January 12. 2011
Well today I spent some time looking through some bouquets that maybe we can replicate for Lindsays wedding. I seen a few on the Martha Stewart website that I posted on fb so lindsay could look at them. Ultimately of course its her decision. I just feel like I have to be doing something so thats what todays mission was.
I can't wait to see Lindsay this weekend. I have to hide her dress from Alex as he is coming with her for 4 days.
I really hope she makes a decision where shes going to have her wedding soon so I can see it, feel it, and well you know what I mean. I am the mother of the bride after all. I can't help myself.
She's going to make such a beautiful bride.
i'm also hopeing they get the color choices done soon. It so far is Blue and silver which is going to make for a beautiful winter wedding..
Oh well thats all for today,blog to you soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment