Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wedding dress day

January 8 2011.
Today we started looking for Lindsays wedding dress. Theres were 6 of  us with Lindsay at her appointment at Jons Bridal. Ashley, Kelly, Courtney, Mistie, Karissa and I. The only one missing in her wedding party was Jessica. Lindsay tried on 4 dresses and ended up picking the second dress she tried on which by the way is beautiful. When she put in on for the second time with her hairpiece and veil she knew and immediately started crying along with every one else that was there. It was magical moment that I will never forget.
So we buy the dress, headband and veil. It has to be ordered in white so we will pick that up later. The dress fits perfectly so at this point needs no alteration.We are so excited about Lindsay and alexgetting married.
Tonight Lindsay and all of the girls are going out to the Dallas Bull in Tampa. I will update tomorrow andlet youknow what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment