Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Went to see a wedding Venue

Well today is Wednesday and I haven'y updated this for a few days so here we go.
Monday Jan 17, 2011 Lindsay , Alex and I went to look at the A La Carte pavillion to see if it met all of the wants that Lindsay has. The weather was rainy and oh so crappy but we were all excited to go and check out this place, when we pulled up I kinda knew right away this was going to be a great trip and adventure. The place was beautiful. On the water a big huge building and lots of great picture opportunities outside even as it poured rain I could see the potential.
so we go inside and meet the lady who does all the marketing I can't remember her name but I can say she was really nice.
She went thru some pictures albums and told us all about the place and the options Lindsay had as far as food and room choices and so on. So we went to look at the place and fell in Love. This place is spectacular, It has everything Lindsay wants and more.
So at this point I think Lindsay has found her wedding and reception venue. All inclusive and I couldn't be happier. Its going to be beautiful. Now all we have to do is come up with the money, but I'm not going to worry God will make this happen It just feels right.
I can't explain the feeling that I have about this but I know everything is going to be beautiful, Lindsay will have a wedding planner, all the decorations she could ever want, and just a beautiful wedding. I can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment